Taylors Eye Witness have been making knives for over 150 years in its Sheffield factory and are the last remaining manufacturer of kitchen knives, scissors and pocket knives in Sheffield, the original city of steel.
On 1st June 2007 Harrison Fisher & Co Ltd changed it’s name to Taylors Eye Witness Limited. The name makes life much simpler for customers as the company focuses on the development of the Taylors Eye Witness brand - high quality, well designed products from the cutting edge experts.
Taylors Eye Witness was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th Century. The "Eye Witness" trademark was first registered in 1838. The inspiration for the choice of "Eye Witness" as a trade mark is believed to be Shakespeare's line in Henry IV - "No eye hath seen better".
Taylors Eye Witness products have stood the test of time through an unrelenting dedication to quality, service and good old fashioned technical know-how in the design and production of kitchen knives.