1. Morcheeba – Big Calm. Keeps me sane.
2. Stone Roses. I am nicking this off Kate. It’s a work of genius.
3. Massive Attack Greatest Hits. Is that cheating?
4. Artic Monkeys. Because you can’t beat singing along to Mardy Bum at the top of your voice when drunk.
5. Toploader. Onka’s Big Moka. We had this CD in our much loved and long traded in, T bar roofed car, before we had kids. Guaranteed to cheer me up and take me back to driving too fast along French highways with the wind in my hair.
snacks. Top five novels. Top five chocolate bars. Although Top five songs to get you on the dance floor is my favourite and I have some corkers for that. Please Kate?