The HF 707 Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier can help make the dry winter months more live able. Its high-frequency vibration technology creates a micro-fine mist that immediately evaporates into the room creating a comfortable living and sleeping environment. This compact, ergonomic and virtually silent ultrasonic humidifier is loaded with features normally found in more expensive machines. The HF 707 features a permanent, rechargeable, nano-silver and ceramic combination filter that controls white dust, bacteria and mold. Other advances such as its ability to produce either warm or cool spray mist, or its capacity to generate healthy negative ions, sets the HF 707 in a class by itself. Its easy-set, push button controls, and its built-in hygrostat that automatically adjusts mist output to the desired humidity level, make the machine very easy-to-operate. Its large 1.6 gallon (6L) tank, and variable mist control, can humidify large or small rooms for up to 3 nights (or 25 hours) on one refill.
- Permanent filter for white dust, mold & bacteria
- Negative ions for purified air & restful sleep
- Cool or warm mist from one machine
- Virtually silent, for a restful sleep
- Automatic humidity control, timer & shut off
- Bulb power: Low power consumption, less than a 40W light bulb
- Variable Spray Control for large & small rooms
- Voltage: 220-240V AC, 60Hz - Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Energy Consumption: 38W (Cool Mist), 138W (Warm Mist)
- Water tank capacity: 6L (1.6 US gallons)
- Mist Evaporation Rate: Low: 50ml/hr (1.7 fl oz), Med: 200ml/hr (6.8 fl oz), High: 300ml/hr (10.1 fl oz)
- Room Coverage Area: Small: 6.7 m² (72 ft²), Med: 26.8 m² (287 ft²), Large: 40 m² (430 ft²)
- Comes with Negative Ions
See something odd?
Report it here