A comfortable bed is a must for any dog and the Henry Wag elevated bed is hard to beat. Its innovative elevated design allows the air to circulate which keeps your dog cool in summer and warm and snug during the winter away from the cold floor, droughts and condensation. The Henry Wag bed also brings great health benefits for your dog. It has a firm wooden base which provides a comfortable sleeping position and can also provide much needed support for dogs with back and joint problems or those recovering from surgery. In addition, the design makes it easy to clean in and around the bed which improves hygiene and is a must for dogs or parents who suffer from allergies or skin complaints. All of these great features together make for a restful night's sleep leaving your dog fit, relaxed and refreshed for the day ahead.
- Elevated sleeping position and side wall panels keeps dogs away from drafts
- The design of the bed allows for easy access for cleaning the floor under and around the bed
- The fully sewn cover can be removed and replaced for washing
- Using a tubular steel frame for strength and durability. Square section legs for extra strength
- Wooden insert provides support for the dog’s back and hips
- Cleaning Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here