The Lucio versatile portable fire bowl is ideal for taking with you, on holidays, to the beach, or move around in your garden. The pack includes the fire bowl itself, with charcoal grill, BBQ grill, spark guard and a little tool to move the grills or guard while in use. Also included is a carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap, all in full colour carton. New for 2010 is the enamel costing on the bowl itself, ensuring a longer life. Enamel does not burn away like heat-resistant paint and will therefore prolong the look and life of the product.It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Metal fire bowls will rust. How much they rust is dependent on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after. All can be re-painted. Rust does not affect use. Metal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures can be very high. We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
- Materials: Steel
- In mail order carton
- Included carry bag
- Lay out and identify all the components
- Unfold the attached legs on part (5) fuel bowl, by withdrawing the pins one leg at a time until all four legs are in the correct position ¨C replace all pins to lock legs, and place the bowl on the ground
- Attach part (1) screen handle to the spark guard screen part 2 by inserting the handle into the hole and securing with part 7 nut
- The assembly is now complete, position all parts as shown below and the Lucio fire bowl is ready for use
- The enclosed bag is for carrying your fire bowl
- Style: Classic
- Spark Screen Included: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here